Sunday 2 September 2012

DKNY JEANS WOOL MIX TROUSERS WORN ONCE





SOLD



€10+Postage in IE/UK/EU €8

under 1kg inc package

DKNY JEANS WOOL MIX TROUSERS WORN ONCE US SIZE 4 UK 8

NO DAMAGE OR IMPERFECTION GOOD AS NEW.

Beautiful Wide-leg Wool Trousers with lining inside.  I still have and extra button for the waistband inside the label as the button itself has DKNY imprint on it.

I would say these are a good size small to medium trousers with mid-low waist.

AUTHENTICATION NUMBER  RN 120582

If you need additional information please do contact me and I'll be happy to help you out! 


I'I'M NOT SELLING MY ITEMS ON EBAY ANY MORE AS THEY HAVE A 21 DAYS POLICY FOR HOLDING RECEIVED MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS AND I CAN'T KEEP WAITING FOR PAYMENTS TO BE CLEARED.  IF YOU WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER HERE JUST DROP ME A COMMENT, THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment